ebay scroll

Thursday, November 17, 2011

[Gossip] Big Sean Talks About Ludacris Beef



Now I'm a huge Big Sean fan and a Huge Ludacris fan. When I read about the whole thing I was kind of shocked and dissapointed that Sean and/or Drake said anything at all about Luda stealing anyone's so called rhyme style. For one you don't go at your elders and for two Luda is right with the songs he put out this shit has been done for years and years. I still respect all parties and wouldn't ever disrespect any of these dudes but this is all for a lack of a better word ludacris. But I do have to say I really think he had every right to finally come out and say something back on the mixtape the way he did. I hope there isn't any ongoing beef after everyone gets out their version because this dumb shit needs to be deaded. Shoutout to TrapTV & The Homey Big Mike for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment