ebay scroll

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[News] 15 Years Later...Tupac Shakur The G.O.A.T. RIP





















Damn....15 years ago today the world was shook. I couldn't leave the TV. I watched over and over during the 6-7 days Pac spent in the Las Vegas ICU hoping to see the man walk out. And that never came. I think the fact that he had died made me listen to his music more and more. It made me want to understand why he said and did what he did everyday of his last moments of his life. This man gave us poetry in music. Nobody has ever done that and I don't think anyone ever will ever again. He's arguably the greatest rapper to ever live. Nobody will ever take that top spot musically in my life that is for sure. RIP to the greatest to ever do it. My 2pac playlist is live as we speak and it will be all night. Go visit XXL right now and check out their 2pac month which is pretty dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment