ebay scroll

Monday, August 22, 2011

[Video] J. Cole Any Given Sunday #4 And Cover Art




UPDATE: I couldn't get onto his site after the world crashed it but he also gave us the cover art for Cole World. This will shut me up for a little while. Keep Reading to peep that.

I'm kind of mad about this one though. This dude had a whole mixtape supposed to drop before the album and he keeps releasing videos though. Fuck yea I'm spoiled. Son was playing some crazy fire on that UStream and talking about releasing this and that song and we get this 40 second bullshit? I mean the track sounds crazy but this is dumb. Let loose some heat. Fuck. We all thirsty for some Cole fire. 2 weeks two videos man, cmon. I know you still got like 4-5 weeks left of this shit and maybe (hopefully) you saving the best for last but cmon man. Feed us!!




No comments:

Post a Comment