ebay scroll

Friday, August 12, 2011

[Rumors] Lil Wayne & Drake To Do Collabo Album
















After all the Watch The Throne talk going on there's obviously going to be tons of duo's popping up now. And the next will be Weezy/Drizzy so says Birdman himself.

“Wayne and I recently talked about [the Weezy/Drake collabo album],” Baby told XXLMag.com. “That’s definitely going to get done.”

“It’s older versus younger,” Baby said. “I listened to a few songs [off Watch The Throne] and it feels like an older feel to me. I think with Drake and Wayne, they young. They young cats. You got 23 and 28. Then you got Jay-Z and them, who are older and really on their way out the game. Then you got Wayne and Drake and them, who are still youthful to the game. So, it’s two different types of music all the way across the board.

“But what they’re doing is great,” he added. “I think it’s great for the game, great for the business, great for retail as a whole. I just think when Wayne and Drake get together is going to be something real special also because we more youthful.”

Should be a good one though. Who do you think will sell more? And who else do you think should do a collabo album? Let me know in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment