ebay scroll

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Video] Consequence - The World Is Watching 2: The Puppet Masters



It's 2011 and beef isn't really a safe plateau anymore for guidance or fans. (at least I don't believe) I actually think its a joke, and people make themselves look ridiculous in attempts like these and these. It just doesn't make sense. I used to be a fan of Cons when he was on the G.O.O.D. label but since he's left I think all his mixtapes are trash. EXCEPT those that were either featuring or produced by the label. Now he's going hard at the whole label for what? What are you trying to prove? I'd like to see this supposed go all out at Kanye beef track since Yeezy produced it anyway. But I don't respect it at all. Once again, fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out. I guess it will be uncovered soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment